first decent scooby ive seen over here..!!!

Smurf

Middle Lane Hogs
hey lads n lassies...!!

well i thought i'd throw on some pics of the first decent scooby ive seen since i got here..!! just happened to be parked next to it at the shops.....

also a scooby dealer i'm thinkin of paying a visit to. i dont know wether to go with forrester, leggy or imprezza..?? :ponder: :ponder:

prices are good compared to home..?

www.johnkennedysubaru.net

enjoy

smurf

:subaru:

He needs to clean those Possable beautiful BBS wheels and do a serious De-Tango of the front lights.

MY03-04 Sti Very Nice.

yeah it was fukin manky inside aswell.!

needs to get the steering wheel fixed aswell.....i noticed it was stuck in his glove box..?? weird as hell..!!

smurf

[quote author=Smurf link=topic=8439.msg100737#msg100737 date=1216682680]
yeah it was fukin manky inside aswell.!

needs to get the steering wheel fixed aswell.....i noticed it was stuck in his glove box..?? weird as hell..!!

smurf

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol

lmfao he must gety horrible back pain havin to reach across to the glove box to take a corner must be a good case of pilot 2 co-pilot communication :D :lol:

ye the americans love the orange headlights all the legacy owners on legacygt want mine and keep sending me pms for a swap! Go for the Legacy. 2.5 over there, get an STI if you can find one! Rarer the Britney Spears sex tape!

yeah i think i'll be going for a leggy alright, but automatic..?? just doesnt seem right ye know..??

i'm tryin to hunt down an sti leggy but i dont thimk they are for sale here yet, jsut in japland..? could be wrong though...

smurf

yes but an s401 legacy sti is out there a few years . You can do a lot wit the auto Legacies over there and you can buy maps and get a Cobb access port rather than a total remap. lots and lots of parts very cheap over there. check out legacygt.com if your not already on it. Tons of Legacy info

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=8439.msg100781#msg100781 date=1216728982]
ye the americans love the orange headlights all the legacy owners on legacygt want mine and keep sending me pms for a swap! Go for the Legacy. 2.5 over there, get an STI if you can find one! Rarer the Britney Spears sex tape!
[/quote]

i have a copy of britney spears sex tape :lol:

Back