finally a not so new member !!!!

That Silver Blob

Hows things lads and lassies, Noel here, new to subaru ownership after picking up my first scooby over the christmas but not so new to the subaru and isdc scene. for anyone that may not know me,for the earlier part of my subaru background I made gordon gt series II's shadow redundant for a few years :lol2::lol2::lol2: been to a good lot of isdc events down through the years having met a good lot of you but alot of you which i am still to meet and looking forward to in the coming years with many plans in the pipelines :subaru::subaru::subaru:

Attachments

• my wrx.jpg
    my wrx.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 68
Welcome aboard, watch that Gordon lad he's a bad influence next place he'll have you is the ring [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard, watch that Gordon lad he's a bad influence next place he'll have you is the ring [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

oh im gone beyond saving at this point dec :icon_grin::icon_grin: its bad enough already that im not happy with the noise from a 3" stainless from the turbo back and a wicked longing for anti lag, ring laps is the least of my worries. ill need a vice grips on my licence before i can make it that far :hammerhead:

Welcome along man. Nice blob you got there, a guy here had it about 7/8 months ago, dabigmac was his name.
Looks good, welcome. ????

Cheers for the warm welcome lads. Combed the car over top to bottom and couldnt fault it other than a rocker cover leak that wasnt even that bad !! Couldnt leave it behind she had to come home once i seen the condition she was in and having already been owned by club members i know i bought a good one [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back