Few Bits - NF Race, Perrin, Hella

JohnRA

Member Number 3801
Moving house and have a few bits to move on.

Everything is new and never fitted or used.

Brand new Blobeye STI front bumper in factory primer. Still in OEM packaging. Looks to be out of stock on backorder for a long time now. As STI bumper it has cuts for winglets. I have a genuine winglet fitting kit somewhere for it aswell. €450.

NF Race Octane Booster. 14 bottles. €210.

Hella Dual Red Supertone Horns with Perrin mounting bracket. Mounts in behind top grill at bonnet latch. Will fit Bug, Blob and Hawk EXCEPT for JDM models with power steering cooling lines behind grille. €100.

Perrin Wing Stiffies/Stabilisers. Have two of these. Will fit high rise spoilers. Unsure of fit quality on spurious spoilers but should be OK. €100 for both.

Can be collected in Drogheda area or organise handover.

Last edited:
I have someone on to me for the Horns who already has the bracket. If there's someone with the Horns but hasn't got the Perrin bracket, I'll split them if it sorts two members out. 👍🏼

I'll also have a Genuine RB320 rear diffuser with a Cusco mounting kit that was ordered from Japan. It allows the diffuser to be mounted with shiny Cusco JDM goodness to Bug and Blob models without having to drill through the boot floor to secure the centre point of the diffuser. I'll get pics and prices later.

Back