Fantasy football 13-14

[quote author=keith555 link=topic=38704.msg472876#msg472876 date=1396276813]
Dave no doubt liverpool have spent big on the likes of downing, Carroll, Henderson and Suarez but that was not rogers and Carroll was a complete panic buy just like fellani, Rodgers has came in and got what he could for them and others after them mistakes and have loaned out fringe players to cut the wage bill. Suarez is in no doubt worth that money and hendo has stood up to his price tag this season, that season you speak of was very close I don't forget it but as for a better team to the standard of the premier league teams in it now I would not say that team is better than now.

I'm just loving this season and the style of football liverpool is playing and the beatings there giving out is unreal of a liverpool team in so many years.
[/quote]

Fair point Rodgers has done a great job..he knows what he's doing unlike Moyes...Moyes is naturally conservative, attacking just doesn't come natural he doesn't have the tactical nous..Rodgers goes for it, even if he fails, he has a principal of attacking football and he never changes that..not once against the big teams did he attempt to choke out midfield or play negatively..huge respect for him.... and Suarez is the bargain of all time...I have never seen a player like him,
I'm not griping about Liverpool at all they are exactly what every fan wants from his team.....just the media...they are acting like its some big surprise from no where, forgetting Liverpool where the form team from the end of last season, the reason they are acting surprised is because no picked Liverpool to do well.
I had them to finish 4th in my top 4 bet..obviously Moyes has ruined that... I had City, Chelsea, United, Liverpool

I think the big thing is turning the team into a finishing 7 th in the league team into genuine title contenders with a starting 11 only, pools bench is nothing to go crazy over but has done the job even through injuries.

How are your feelings about mouse Dave do you think he will turn it around for utd or is the job to big for him.

I don't think moyes has the craft...my biggest gripe about moyes is fellani, not just that he is a big useless giraffe, more the fact that he was working at Everton and brought fellani with him and left behind Barkley, Coleman and Miralles ....he could have got all 3 of them for the 30 million he spunked on fellani. If you can't recognise talent how can you be trusted to spend 100s of millions of utds money? I bet he goes and spends another 30 million on Barkley puts him in a pressurised situation in a shite team where he's bound to fail....could have had him for 5-10 million in the summer and slowly assimilated him.
He let zaha go on loan , never gave him a chance,while Ashley young impersonates a headless chicken ....lindergard went out to brimingham for a month on loan gets 4 goals in his first game, drags him back and never plays him!!! And then worst of all he sacked all the coaches...
Ok the team were never going to win the league again, last year was probably the easiest In memory, but he hasn't done anything I can see that gives me hope...

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=38704.msg472946#msg472946 date=1396338050]
i heard zaha was porking moyes daughter ,lol
[/quote]

Probably just twitter nonsense...you would have to be pretty dumb to date your bosses daughter trying to break into the team..plus shes a bit of munter.
He may be crap, but I'd rather see hiom out there wasting the ball that ashley young....ashley young is dogsiht...terrible terrible player don't know how moyes cant see it

my aim for this season was to break the 2000 point barrier , acomplished so i happy . well done to all above me .

made a hames of last couple of weeks myself :hammerhead:

Back