Fabrication required

Zheiko

Octane Boostaholics
Hello,

is there anyone in the forum, that would be able to fabricate an exhaust? The selection of sounds for my GT86 is somewhat limited and extremely expensive, so I am looking for fabrication of 2nd hand Impreza muffler onto my current exhaust system.

bprfpfhipjayvwfsb68m

I currently have this muffler delete installed. Idea is to install Impreza muffler(something like s201 exhaust I had on my scooby) into the long section and put butterfly valve onto the short section, so that way I can switch between my 125db madness and fairly quiet and refined Impreza sound.

I would rather avoid an unknown garage 'specializing' in exhausts and go somewhere verified by the club.

Thanks

was it John, red blitzen (Im bad with names). did he not made his own dual exhaust ?:ponder2:

Souhan in trim are excellent and do great work . Because you need a lot of custom work regarding flanges and butterfly valves you need someone with all the stuff there :thumbsup: have used them before for a custom exhaust for the legacy highly recommended :thumbsup:http://www.souhan.ie/

I have used souhans and are very good, there is also a crowd in rathcoole, something worx who are supposed to be good

Thanks guys, will try contacting souhans, but I doubt they will install and modify 2nd hand muffler, most likely they will try to push me brand new muffler from Magnaflow - which isnt the worst option though, they have some nice sounding mufflers

Thanks guys, will try contacting souhans, but I doubt they will install and modify 2nd hand muffler, most likely they will try to push me brand new muffler from Magnaflow - which isnt the worst option though, they have some nice sounding mufflers

They will modify your exhaust, they did it for me,just ring in advance and discuss????

Give them a call there the kind of lads to work with you as I supplied my own second hand genome exhaust :thumbsup:

Back