expensive bill for jennings

Gutted for him. Such a come back from the morning.
Nice win for kelly but he's had a lucky year. Another win handed to him.
385ee9394e48039341a3bad6dc881b2d.jpg

Mile from the win.

Gutted for him, big fan of his. As you said kelly had a lucky year but he also drove consistently well fair play to him.

Poor impreza looks rough though!

How does a Prodrive car with plumbed in fire extinguisher system in the engine bay get so badly gutted...? Massive undertaking to get that back right again.

Would one of them fire extinguisher units kill a major petrol leak
Some damage all the same

There ment to Keith as that's what there designed to do but Under what conditions . Big blow to his finances Sad to see

Thats bad but once u use a extinguisher on a engine so much of it is junk anyway stuff goes everywhere sticks to everything.

Really just to save the rest of the car

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The AFFF that was introduced under EU law instead of the old BCF isnt worth piss water.
I always carry two handheld BCFs in the car. Its not illegal to have them it just illegal to use to them but if its going to save the car its worth it.

Depends on how they're setup and serviced. I've used them in work on a vat fire and they made short work of any flames.

Shame to see a car end up like that,no more fancy hairstyles for him for awhile I'd say he'll be shaving his head from now on to help pay the repair bill:smileys-hairdresser

Back