ScoobyGirl

Sunday Drivers
Looking for a louder exhaust for sale other than Prodrive. [emoji846]
3caf8e5284707259477a107ef71df7a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hi , i might have something for you .

im breaking hawk na with a exhaust .

very little info on it atm . hopefully have it off in a few days/week

If you could get unequal length headers like on the WRX & STI you'd really unlock the turbo rumble also.
WRX headers could be got fairly handy too

1.5R or 1.6 I'd say, but wouldn't the WRX headers unlock the rumble for her there too? Equal length on non turbo aren't they??
So with the prodrive exhaust on the car, and UEL headers, shouldn't sound too bad ????

UEL would unlock the rumble, and when I owned my 2.0 RX hawk I did try to do the research to see if it fits - the headers from classic wrx did fit on the engine, but wasnt bolt on on the other end - it would need a lot of fabrication to get it working, which I wasnt really up to back then, so just gave up on the idea. Problem was, that on the EL original headers there is the catalyst directly on them. Removing that would result in Check engine light on all the time, and the ECU I had in my RX wasnt mappable, so it couldnt be removed.

Is there a catted option anywhere for that? Even B4, or Forester.. Something to avoid that bolixin maybe..
Very good point.. Never thought of it ????

thats the problem, because for imprezas there is WRX and STI, basically no company is being bothered with manufacturing aftermarket parts, including exhausts, for standard imprezas. Of course, a lot of bits will fit directly, axle back will fit no issues, wheels, suspension, cosmetics in general will all fit, its just the engine bits that wont fit and nobody will really make any.

There is still option to go and get the exhaust fabricated in some garage that focuses on exhausts, or if you are skilled enough and know how to weld, you can do it on your own, its not really a rocket science

Back