exhaust

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
kakimoto + decat + daily driver is a no go , cabin drone is too much

so got a bung , 99% killed cabin drone BUT now sounds like a constant fart and looks like a civic ricer beancan .

dont get me wrong if it were only a tracktoy or weekender id prob stick with the kaki but for daily and trying to go anywhere un-noticed is near impossible .

so am thinking of getting a more subtle backbox , the "prodrive" one in particular

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1334/5112481714_3c60e53164_z.jpg (ps, how do i upolad images on new forum)

any idea's or suggestions to an alternative are welcomed .

goin rate for above seems to be €200 + postage

( jus for reference , iv a twinscroll decat down pipe with a 3' centre onto the 3' (4.5 tail) kakimoto .

Miltek might be a good one to look at ross . Mine is reasonably quiet on the move but when ya give her da beans it has a nice roar off it

I'd a prodrive on mine and felt it was quite till you were on it.
Colm fitted his old one yesterday and the difference is mad,how long I get away with it before the neighbours go mad I don't know.
Prodrive will be kept as a spare.
3 scoobys in 10 years and first time changing the exhaust.
Good luck with your search[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have that prodrive one Ross and it's grand on the move but when ya give it some it's lould enough

my brother had the prodrive one on his blob and it was grand when your going from A to B and loud enough when you put the foot down....

just a quick question for myself theres an sti genome back box on donedeal here in cork, are they loud or really loud can anyone tell me?

Back