Exhaust advice

Subaru Shane

Octane Boostaholics
Lads

I have a 04 wrx with standard exhaust setup apart from a prodrive back box. The two flanges either side of the cat pipe are blowing out and tbh look unrepairable. I don't want to spend huge money replacing full system but I would be open to suggestions on what I can take out of the system or replace at good value. Any work I do will need to be done to pass NCT which is due.
Thanks in advance.
Shane

Lads

I have a 04 wrx with standard exhaust setup apart from a prodrive back box. The two flanges either side of the cat pipe are blowing out and tbh look unrepairable. I don't want to spend huge money replacing full system but I would be open to suggestions on what I can take out of the system or replace at good value. Any work I do will need to be done to pass NCT which is due.
Thanks in advance.
Shane
Are you looking to make it louder or repair at a reasonable cost there is a lad in Dublin done one for me can't remember his name maybe Scoobysub does and he was very reasonable

Depends where it is. If blowingrotten where donut ring sits can be messy. But could be repaired. Post pics up if can t see.

Back