engine and turbos for b4

tommyb4

Sunday Drivers
have engine that came out of a 2000 b4rsk. head gasket went and i think seized over time,may interest sumone?
also have most(engine only) parts with it-two turbos,intercooler,altenator,etc. will sell complete or break.il get some pics up tomorrow.may swap something for decat or decent audio stuff

OFFERS....

bump-turbos gone everything else still there will do gud cash deal if anyone has any interest.

anyone who as ever had their time wasted by sad people with nothing else to do will understand;

maybe i wasnt clear enough in the ad,obviously people who know engines,especially subaru will know that when an ad says head gasket went and engine is seized it doesnt mean engine is mint and running and ready to be put straight in to car!! i had a sad person texting me about the engine today and clearly got kicks outa telling me the engine was scrap metal,fair enough if i had of said engine is mint but i had said in ad it had head gasket failure, and it was seized obviously cylinders are fucked,etc.and obviously im looking for fu*k al money for it.i only put engine up to c if maybe sumone was interested in doing a ground up rebuild/rebore,or wanted parts off it, this is after al a car enthusiast forum.

sorry for rant i just hate timewasters as im sure many people will agree!! :angry1: :angry1:

bump

turbos and altenator gone. coilpacks,intake manifold,intercooler and block still there. offers

Back