Eifel Grand Prix F1

Markokavo

ISDC Club Member
Nurburgring GP is back because of Covid.
I?m big into F1 and haven?t missed a race in the last few year on the TV.
F1 1997 on PS1 was bad influence on me.
Haven?t been to one yet but hope to some day.
Some people find it boring but the more I watch it the more I get Into it.
Has it?s up/downs and changes happing for bad good ?
Can not stand Hamilton but I respect his success.

Was at the ring last year and the GP track was open on the Sunday.
I ended up driving a rent4ring swift that day.
First question before I got into car was could I bring it to the GP track and it was a no.
Very disappointed.
Think Baz got to go around it.

No practice today cause ambulance helicopter could take off but couldn?t land on heli pad of the hospital.
Weather to pick up for qualifying and race [emoji1696]

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...ice-cancellations.1hFIWMFswpMpQSUN8qUrwk.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

?Computer games, video calling mates and keepy-uppies with rubber ducks were the order of the day at a soggy and foggy Nurburgring on Friday, as the Eifel Grand Prix weekend got off to something of a false start.
When the Nurburgring?s return to the F1 calendar after a seven-year hiatus was announced with an October date, there was an acceptance it would be cold and wet. Driving in such conditions would be possible, the rain consistent but fairly light all day, however it was the fog that caused problems.
READ MORE: Weather prevents running in Eifel GP FP2 to cap action-less day at the Nurburgring
It was so thick, the medical helicopter was unable to fly to the nearest FIA-approved hospital and the distance of 54km away is impossible to cover in 20 minutes by road, as per FIA guidelines, which meant no track action was allowed on safety grounds.?

Love a bit of F1 to Mark, got a prediction game going in the office at work haha, apparently it's possible it will be the coldest race in F1 history

Yeah, going to interesting. Different tyres than usual.
We were there in 2015 and it pissed out of the heavens during the day. Then thunder and lightning in the mountains at night.
Eifel mountains an ever changing place.

Back