EBC Yellowstuff

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone have anything bad to say about them? Seem like a good choice for daily driver, great bite from cold and even better when hot

I have them since before the trackday. On the track they were great, after first 2 laps they disappeared and I had to come in but from then on were excellent and actually seemed to get better as the day went on. (I managed my fastest lap of the day on my last lap).

On the road they have been fine. One big issue I find though is that they are slightly loose in the caliper (someone told me it's because they allow room for them to expand when very hot) so they make a terrible racket when driving over unlevel ground. Other than that I think they actually bite better than Red Stuff when cold and the stopping power when hot is tremendous :thumbsup:

ive had yellowstuff on both the impreza and the mr2 and there amazing, id never put anything else on. they are there from the word go. super when u have a R****D pull out in front of u at 6 in the morning half asleep and just after leaving the house for work!!!
they were brilliant on the track day also, small bit of rattle on back roads like nodge said but other than that and a nice bit of dust coming off them (get that in all pads really!!) there the best you can get

hmmm just ordered a set from camskill but they emailed me back saying neither them or EBC have them in stock and not sure when they will. Might see if i can get the bluestuff instead

dan what about the orangestuff pads godspeed brakes are doing them supposed to be getting good reviews and are meant to be better than the bluestuff think they're around same price too. Might be worth an email

they are probably more for track use only as they are dustier and wear out discs quicker. and not much bite when cold

I have yellows in my car the last 9months on my 6pot ap's and I find them a great alrounder I've no complaints, got them on eBay for €120 to m door

just ordered a set of bluestuff on camskill, ill see how i get one with them, should be grand for the driving i do

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=32004.msg367939#msg367939 date=1319559970]
just ordered a set of bluestuff on camskill, ill see how i get one with them, should be grand for the driving i do
[/quote]

nxt version or standard bluestuff?

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=32004.msg368009#msg368009 date=1319619624]
Ndx material
[/quote]

Ah yeah thats what I meant :wall:

The standard bluestuff aren't worth a w@nk :snooty:

iv had red stuff ,yellowstuff and blue stuff in my car and i could not say a bad word about any of them they do exactly what it says on the tin

Back