Eagle F1s 3 vs New 5s

i dont rate these comparrison tests much as way too many variables involved , im sure it is a "3%" better tyre but i dont believe the bum dyno could tell that much of a difference .

( less than second a lap quicker could come down to , braking point , race line , hesitation or any number of conditions )

jus brand hype imo ,

I liked the good year but found the sidewall too soft, used a set of brand new conti sport 3 years ago and in dry were amazing but on a wet road were lethal would never use conti again but thats jusy my opinion some lads may think different

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Used F1s for 7 years on impreza

Have Aysmerical 2 xl on swift sport too (got deal on em)

Aysmerical 1,2,3 Xl sidewall

Found each a improvement on last.

big improvement on stiffness of sidewall and feeling between 2 and 3

Have Aysmerical 3 on impreza now done few track days and very good good progressive tire handle well dont go off quickly good dry grip can really lean on them and dont surprise you and wear very well considering the type of tire.

Wet weather on typical Irish road find performance really impressive and this would be the main reason I keep going back mud leaves standing water wet bumps jumps [emoji3] ect there excellent.

Not wanting to mismatch 3 with 5 I reordered 2 aysmerical 3 for impreza recently.

Was checking over f1s on swift yesterday and with 10k tiny wear on em really impressive also worth noting car came with Aysmerical 1 when bought and the Aysmerical 2 made a massive noticable difference to comfort and turn in (when driven hard) also saved car from big smash in wet recently stopped in wet instantly when stood on brakes.

That's my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back