E30 325i Track car for sale hugh spec, Price Drop.

bill13

Sunday Drivers
Hi
Price dropped to Euro 3,000 ONO
If your looking for a beemer I have a E30 325i track car for sale I used to run in Mondello. Car is setup to look like a mrk 1 VW golf GTi, maybe you seen it there last year its a green/yellow color.
Car Spec
Roll cage, car fully stripped out, racing bucket seats x 2, racing harnesses, toyo R888 tyres, schrick 288 cam, M30 AFM, adjustable fuel pressure reg, bigger injectors, cone filter, wideband O2 sensor and gauge, baffled sump, crank scraper/windage plate, shift light, oil pressure and temp gauges, front and rear strut braces, upgraded Bigger setrab oil cooler, Upgarded bigger radiator, viscous cooling fan replaced with electric fan, gear/engine/brakes/diffs all running full synthetic racing oils, Engine rebuilt 2 years ago.

If your interested PM me.

Re: E30 325i Track car for sale hugh spec.

Price and pics are kind of essential to sell something like this...!!!

Is this the AutoWorx one? Basically a rear wheel drive Golf?

Hi Yogi
Yes it does have AUTOWORX wrote on the side of the car, and as the post says it is a e30 325i made to look like a golf not a rear wheel drive golf. looking 5500euro. pics to follow.

Might be worth your while putting it up on www.e30owners.com

Price is on the high side though. You could get a clean road going 325i (possibly sport) for that money...
I know of 325 sport track cars for sale for €1-2k

Is this it?
BMWtrackday020.jpg

BMWtrackday016.jpg

BMWtrackday017.jpg

BMWtrackday019.jpg

BMWtrackday018.jpg

Hi Niall,
Yes this is the car, there has been a good bit of work carried out on it since then as the spec shows.
Thanks Bill13.

Yogi
Yes you could prob get a good stock 325 for the same. But This car is one of a kind with a huge spec that has cost a small fortune. To buy a 325 and carry out the work to get it to this spec would cost a lot more than I'm asking.

Helps with oil pressure stability, helps prevent oil foaming and takes/scrapes the excess oil off the crankshaft to reduce drag on the crankshaft.

Back