Dyno and mapping for twin turbo???

garethmac600

Petrolheads
so as above , have a cat-back exhaust on at the moment, and have an A'pexi aluminium piped intake to go onto the legacy will be looking to get it dyno'd and remapped as soon as its on, as i tested it and its running all over the place with the intake on,

anyone recommend anywhere?? hoping there's somewhere good for the subaru's near cork, if not i'll travel to get it done no problem,

not in any mad rush to get it on at the moment just trying to suss out a plan....

and no im not hoping for any performance gains , car is currently putting out 296.4bhp to be perfectly honest just LOVE the intake sound off a subaru!

yeah thought as much! was just seeing if there was anyone else as highly regarded closer to home but dave seems to be the man for the job! :thumbsup:

There's no one down in cork for mapping, yours has a denso ecu and is mappable :thumbsup:

apparently so Dave, i didnt get it mapped there myself, but the previous owner did, just one month before i bought it, that was just under 2 years ago and no complaints so fair anyway, car runs very well, although when selling it the previous owner recommended DaveLegacy for any future mapping, so don't know if he had hastle with them or what.

Back