dump valve

tractorman

Is there any advantage at all from having one of these fitted,i'm getting a bit bored of the whhooosssshh.Just need confirmation
Alan

what about them plumbed back ones :ponder:

anyone any opinions on them :thumbsup:

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=3089.msg29758#msg29758 date=1185531230]
what about them plumbed back ones :ponder:

anyone any opinions on them :thumbsup:
[/quote]what are they?

You might aswel save your money and just put standard recirc valve back on or buy one if you havnt got it..
might actually have one around some where, depending on you model...
The plumbed back in dumpvalves are exactly the same and doing exactly same thing as standard oe recirc valve

Sorry tractorman, in reply to your question, the only benefit that i ever heard of is that a release to atmosphere dump valve was supposed to help spool up and throttle response and prevent turbo stalll... but i cant see how it would do any more or better than standard recirc valve.. imo its all for the sound, thats the different,,,,,...
well thats unless your running mad power and standard recirc valve mite not be deemed good enough to hold back big 2bar and over boost levels, fmic will force you to use some form of aftermarket dumpvalve wheter it be recirc or atmopheric... hope that sheds bit of light for you

thanks for the rplies lads,its a bailey,not too loud ,but just a pin in de ar5e.Changing back to factory dump
Alan :thumbsup:

Back