dublin jersey !!

bugeye555

Middle Lane Hogs
can anyone help its my neices christing next week and i have got her a baby dublin jersey and trying to get it signed by the team anyone any ideas how to get it done before the end of next week ?? :thumbsup:

As far as i know they do an early morning run but dont think its in Parnell Park.

Wednesday/Thursday evening might catch them there.

No one in local club able to help out. Had a contact few years back that was in same club as brogans but havent heard from her in a few years.

Could chance your arm and call to Finglas fire station. Charlie used to work there.Might be worth a try.

:smokin:

I know the hurlers have used UCD. Someone on here should know. I'd have a contact with the hurlers as I know the Carton brothers but wouldnt know anyone connected with football. Send an email to the county board info@hill16.ie and the least they'll do is let you know where they train.

ill try get a location and time for you over the weekend were they train, ive a friend playing with them

[quote author=CARLO link=topic=33776.msg387300#msg387300 date=1332451356]
Expect that from a Kerryman :multijump:
[/quote]

I won a "signed" Munster jersy years ago in a raffle on a night out. Took a few weeks to work out that 90% of the signatures were in the same handwriting. Maybe 2 or 3 out of 30 looked original, the rest were fakes!

[quote author=nodge link=topic=33776.msg387386#msg387386 date=1332495186]
[quote author=CARLO link=topic=33776.msg387300#msg387300 date=1332451356]
Expect that from a Kerryman :multijump:
[/quote]

I won a "signed" Munster jersy years ago in a raffle on a night out. Took a few weeks to work out that 90% of the signatures were in the same handwriting. Maybe 2 or 3 out of 30 looked original, the rest were fakes!
[/quote]

maybe the munster players were unable to spell their own names :dontknow:

Back