Dogs and the chop!

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
So lads are little French bulldog fella is abut 6 months old now, breeder is telling us we should get him neutered soon before he gets too old so he doesn't get too "frustrated" if you know what i mean! we will have to stud him every few months if we dont neuter him im just curious if getting it done changes anything about the dog or they continue to be the same character wise etc? I remember someone on here sayng there mate is a breeder in uk but can't remember who said. Maybe they can ask their friend what they think about it

Our spaniel had the job done , made no difference to him bar he stopped takin a fancy to the mother in laws arm :eek7:

Yeah apparently all french bulldogs have to be done, their horny little shits and try to ride everything

wont really change the dog

he will just stop hupping everything in site and will be a little bit more relaxed.

win win stiuation

My fella lost all his bottle after the chop - made him easier to live with granted but now he is a nervous Fergus ! Before the chop he was afraid of nothing.

depends on the dog breed and class theyre in, working class dogs suffer from this as they lose their mojo. example

my mate has a neutered Dobermann and you can walk up his drive an he lick you to death

I have a Dobermann will full tackle and no one can even walk in my front door , hed eat ye :icon_grin:

Back