dear mr golf driver !

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
hello , i dont know if you remember me from yesterday eveing , but then, come to think of it , you proboably are still having flashbacks . so as we left that small village on a mile long straight i kept to the the speed limit , what possible reason had you to stick to my back bumper with your "cool" hid bulbs ? . was it you thought you were just as powerful as me ? or i was inferior to your 1.4 bodykit rocket .

so as we approached the roundabout , you thought "im still here mr scooby" , and i thought "o are you now , we'll soon see about that " with my recently fitted 17,s with 225''s , i thought it was time to test the handling . So while slowing a minimal amount i proceded to throw it into the roundy , dropped a gear , threw it left , glanced at inside of roundabout for apex , flicked her right and instantly was on the power mid roundabout , here i heard a small amount of tyre squeel as she was on the edge of my kumho's grip ,but was still quite comfortable . boost was building , i was accelerating and at this point ,a quick glance to the rear view to see if your "monster " was still there or to grab a glance of the fear in your eyes as the shite started to push out realising you didnt have awd, 300 pony's or a rally heritage ! personally i couldnt of really cared by this time i was well on my way of exiting the other side with a small 4 wheel drift , so as i clutched (for even more power ) i heard the pe-tisssshe of my dump , accompanied by the flutter of the induction and a shotgun blast from my kakimoto , up a gear, and gone .

so let this be a warning to you about fishing well out of your depth , no you never had me , and how you must of felt post roundabout ! not as happy as me thats for sure !

:subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

You should have let him over take and let him think he beat a scooby in his 1.4 H I Dizzle machine :subaru:

Hate idiots like that , good job but ! :thumbsup:

I like to drive even slower. Personally favourite of mine is driving up the road leading to the M3 from ratoath. There's a bus lane and the driving lane. The road is 60. If I'm being bold I admit I do a 65. If someone is up my hole I subtly and slowly drop a couple gears and sit at the speed limit then when they go to undertake, bye bye.

I actually had an asian chap in a green classic wrx try overtake me on this road, across a double white line. Not only did he not overtake me, but he ended up forcing an elderly lady into the bus lane on her side of the road, and I was doing the 60. After all that acting the bollox he pulls back in behind me and sits so close I can see his nose hairs. Made bits of him coming from the roundabout and down the slip road.

Enjoyed that read Mac :subaru:

I tend to tip along as much as i can. My pet "peeve" is when i'm on a dual carriage way i'm doing the speed limit.

Be it a 100 or 80 area and course the chap in the right lane or "fast lane" as some people call it is going less.

Thats grand i'm aware of them, even if there in their own bubble....

But some speeders flys down behind them, decides to flip left and ride my arse.....

I just slow down more....too old for the bullying crap.

Back