Dealership gone

Baz

Sunday Drivers
I have just noticed cleary's in Limerick no longer appear to have the subaru dealership, anyone know what happened ? Nearest dealer now omewhere in Tipp I think.

I've just checked the subaru website and I don't see Finnegans in Ballymahon were I get mine serviced not on it. only got it serviced a month ago or that there

Eamonn Ryans in Thurles also is not a Subaru dealer anymore although you can still order parts from them.

Slatterys in Puckane outside Nenagh is who you mean Baz

[quote author=Baz link=topic=14261.msg176368#msg176368 date=1239379636]
I have just noticed cleary's in Limerick no longer appear to have the subaru dealership, anyone know what happened ? Nearest dealer now omewhere in Tipp I think.
[/quote]

i think it was just a matter of time before that happened.... i went in to order the parts before..and the guy seriously didnt know what he was talking about.... i went to eamon ryans and i had them in two days...

Have to agree eamo, I am still waiting for him to get me a price on a new grill 11 months later. Was handy for a service though, any idea what Slattery's are like to deal with.

I think it is just more of a sign of the times
garages are falling everywhere
scary times
subaru are suffering a lot these days

Yea its a pity the dealers seem to be coming and going so quick. Not many of the current dealers would have ever sold a classic Impreza new. Subaru Ireland must expect alot from the dealers.

Back