dccd gearbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

k-jones-087

Sunday Drivers
puting this back up lads because someone who will go unmentioned on this site told me to keep box for him for the week,and then didnt have the manners to txt,so complete waster :angry1: Anyway, this gearbox came out of my 99 version5 type-r, needs slight refurb,when changing into 3rd sometimes it would crunch. I had car sold so just put in different box. When driving easy there was no probs,it wasnt doing it for long so 3rd gear syncros would fix problem and you'd have a good tight close ratio box. In cork lads,so get as close as you can as im not delivering.Thanks. 100euro :subaru:
keith 0871347164.

Well Keith.

No need not to mention. Lets make this very very clear.

I contacted you by text at 6.31pm on 21st April. And offered to pay by paypal at 7.00pm. So payment in full 29mins after first contact.
Or by bank lodgement.

Said im hoping to be down cork direction within a week.

So was looking to pay in advance so your all sorted and only collection then needed.

You said no probs sort it when collecting this.

Then log on to read this.

What the hell is wrong with the world that need to read this sh*t. I mean whatever happened to normal dealings without drama of just normal people.

I just dont get it.

Now please correct me if i am wrong on any of the above.. fook sake

well dave let me respond, this is very simple. theres no point in you freaking out. Yes you are right in what you say about the payment, but I said there was no probs with paying me straight away as I would see you the following saturday when you said you'd be down, now correct me if im wrong but the norm would be to txt the seller few days before hand just to arrange or cancel meet. I heard nothing at all off you until I put up post,and now your angry. so whos wrong dave,have a think about it and calm down.theres no need for anyone to be falling out on the site, lifes too short.

[quote author=k-jones-087 link=topic=34208.msg392484#msg392484 date=1335712822]
well dave let me respond, this is very simple. theres no point in you freaking out. Yes you are right in what you say about the payment, but I said there was no probs with paying me straight away as I would see you the following saturday when you said you'd be down, now correct me if im wrong but the norm would be to txt the seller few days before hand just to arrange or cancel meet. I heard nothing at all off you until I put up post,and now your angry. so whos wrong dave,have a think about it and calm down.theres no need for anyone to be falling out on the site, lifes too short.
[/quote]

Hi im not freaking out, angry or any need calm down as you put it..

Just bit cheesed off reading that crap on a sunday afternoon out of principle, when had offered to pay for said item a week earlier and now to be called a time waster. mmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back