Curious if anyone has seen my old Legacy?

ZA_B4

Sunday Drivers
Hey guys, it's been a really long time since ive been on here...
Its been roughly 4 - 5 years since i regrettably sold my JDM B4 RSK due to my marriage falling apart.
A traumatic event, no doubt, but I've always wondered if my Legacy is still kicking about and if any of you have seen it.

I've added the only remaining photo (screenshot) i have.

I'm not entirely sure if there are any photos remaining on the forum, but I'll look and add a link if i find them.

Heres the old for sale link:
https://isdc.ie/forum/threads/black-2002-jdm-legacy-b4-rsk-rev-d-for-sale.48397/

Thanks in advance for any sightings reported.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210530_145334_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20210530_145334_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Jeasus Ryan, how's things man!?
Haven't spotted anything about your car since dude. Was gorgeous tho, and the kaki out back 👌👌 you hoping to get reunited with it?

Jeasus Ryan, how's things man!?
Haven't spotted anything about your car since dude. Was gorgeous tho, and the kaki out back 👌👌 you hoping to get reunited with it?
Howzit dude, yeah it breaks my heart still.
I wish i could be reunited with it but doubt i ever will, even if it was for sale. The prices of these have blown up since at least 3x what i sold her for back then. Plus im on the main land now so steering would be on the wrong side for here.

Prices of all decent motors have swelled man.
My old Blitzen was for sale in Poland few weeks back...with half the mileage on it compared to when I had it in 2016 🤣😱
What's the Subaru market like there?

Prices of all decent motors have swelled man.
My old Blitzen was for sale in Poland few weeks back...with half the mileage on it compared to when I had it in 2016 🤣😱
What's the Subaru market like there?
The Scooby market here is ridiculous.
At least double what it is in Ireland with less option of jdm models. Currently driving a VW Caddy 1.9tdi 🙊.
But shes a good old bird and ive slowly been tarting her up into a micro camper with a bit of style. Shes also no slouch for an oil burner since the previous owner put a bigger turbo on and mapped it to a claimed 250 bhp. I say "claimed" because i was never provided any proof and the motor blew up shortly after i bought it and the replacement was not the same model of motor so i can't be sure anymore. I plan on looking into that further when finances allow.

Back