Crashed my e39 ????

I agree Dave , but I was following google maps and not sure of the road . Surly it should be marked up better .
I?m at fault no doubt and I?m so grateful he didn?t hit side of my car with kids in it .
It?s easy to sit back and anilize that photo but when your driving and not sure of road .

Got overdraft on my account today and garage who quoted repairs said he can?t accept bank transfer and ur man wants cash

The world is mad
Not ideal or a good day i agree.

It?s very badly marked and broke up..

But problem you have is if the other guy contacts insurance they will more than likely pay up regardless of what you want, they may not even let you know they have paid...

My focus would be on getting it sorted in away you are protected from further claims, so I would get legal advice, maybe even ask insurance company, if you pay the 2k you have taken full liability and he has a year or 2 to lodge a personal injuries claim so try get yourself protected some way...

Persue the council if you want after

My thoughts exactly, if paying cash get a receipt and deceleration of some sort that he is satisfied with repair and that you have covered your liability.

Still doesn't stop him putting in personal injuries claim, you could find yourself down the 2k and your insurance still ****ed. It's just the way the country is gone. If your gut tells you that the guy is sound maybe pay the 2k and hope that's the end of it, if the guy is a pri*k to deal with then I would just let him off through the insurance, if he claims 2k or 200k it will have same bearing on your insurance, just take it as lesson learned and get step back bonus protection.

Back