Crash

I dont think so Michael the last time i seen this clip it lasted eight mins

and you could see them going around some very hard bends over takin

40 foot lorrys at 70 mph, and if you lisin to the clip at 40 seconds

when the door opens the warning sound comes on for the keys being in the ignition.. :ponder:

Hello Paul,

I am only relaying the story Andy F told me, when he was mapping my car last year :thumbsup:

As above, I was not 100% sure if the keys were in the ignition or not, but the steering lock did come on for sure :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

I no mate you know more than me if you heard it from the horses mouth

i wasnt tryin to be a smart arse just saying what i tought... :thumbsup:

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=5093.msg56500#msg56500 date=1201045495]
Think this was on here before. It was a hi spec impreza too :p
[/quote]

It aint high spec no more :lol:

Jaysus! I felt so bad for the poor eeedjit!
I'd be f*cking devistated!
To be fair you'd think the d1ck driving the jeep would notice
Dan

yeh, especially when the arse of the jeep is pointing towards the ditch and your driving sideways down the road, would you not think something is up!! :D

I loaned a sh*t box of a 205 i have to a lad and it broke down so My wife and I headed off to tow it home with My van (Long wheel base, High roof VW LT35) with a tow bar, I always have a tow rope in it!
Except this time.. :? :? We got to the car(about 6miles from home) and all I could find was crappy string! so I said we'll give it a go!
I had to quadrupile it up so by the time i did that it was only about 6foot long, so we set off with Anna driving the van and me in the pug,
Because the van is so big and the rope wasn't long enough for me to put ouy from behind the van while being towed,I was absolutly blind!
I was just watching the brake lights of the van, so when she braked I'd brake, It was nerve racking to say the least! After a couple of miles of me stamping and hoovering on the brakes they boiled and I ended up using the back of the van as a brake on more than one occaision :doh: But sure It was some experiance!
Dan

i towed my boss back from clare-galway after his flight back from the states and as you could imagine he was buckled with tiredness

we did it in the same time as you would drive a subaru on your own

jesus he killed me when we got back

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back