crash damaged or blow'n up sti wanted..

gizmo 5

Petrolheads
as above ,i am lookin for a crash damaged sti impreza...doesnt matted how bad just as long as it has running gear...maybe even 1 with a blow'n engine may suit :ponder:
thanks for any help guys :thumbsup: no mad prices tho as it will be a breaker :naughty:

hey have a type r 00 blue mica drivers side damage all running gear perfect engine has 66k miles timing belt done 8k kilometres ago down pipe aand hks goodies ncted if your intersted leave us a post looking in the region of 5500 for it

[quote author=azerp link=topic=8823.msg114974#msg114974 date=1221935766]
hey have a type r 00 blue mica drivers side damage all running gear perfect engine has 66k miles timing belt done 8k kilometres ago down pipe aand hks goodies ncted if your intersted leave us a post looking in the region of 5500 for it
[/quote]

sent you a pm there azerp....or send me details and your number..(pics if you have any) to rwd_mad@yahoo.co.uk...

I have a v4 sti ra saloon in white body perfect with Ap racing 6 pots big turbo that will make 400+, autronic ecu, full cage,coilovers speedlines new r888s whiteline anti roll bars plus alot more ...Needs engine.. €5750 ono .The brakes and the ecu would cost that..

Philip

[quote author=pbsti link=topic=8823.msg115044#msg115044 date=1221942314]
I have a v4 sti ra saloon in white body perfect with Ap racing 6 pots big turbo that will make 400+, autronic ecu, full cage,coilovers speedlines new r888s whiteline anti roll bars plus alot more ...Needs engine.. €5750 ono .The brakes and the ecu would cost that..

Philip
[/quote]

hi philip...can ya send on pics and contact ,location all that to my above email..

thanks...

Back