cool car keys

No Ross of course not :facepalm
But thanks for reminding me I better get one
And thanks again to yourself and Johnny for helping open it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:banana: :banana: :banana: i have 1 but it doesnt work with my ignition :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: wonder can i swap the lock set out on my car for a newer sets that the key will work on sounds like a lok of work or i could just sell it for 100 euros :icon_grin:

Few knocking about on eBay. Not sure if there the real deal or not. They say the don't fit the 05 Wrx or Sti. Is that true?

believe it or not this is the same key profile as NISSAN keys .as subaru seemed to have borrowed the design .
subaru have two different designs of keys with this one more common on newage .

possibly got of subaru ireland direct , and scoobyparts,scoobyclinic or one of the english tuners .

@ joe , i was meant to ,and at some stage will , try to modify one so it will work in both ignitions (classic and newage ) and maybe leggys .

if anyone wanted to send me a PM pic of their key , i could tell straight away whether its a match or not . and also copy your key so keep it to pm and not public

i actually have two one cut for the spec c and one blank i mite sell, dont know why i bough 2 lol if anyone's interested pm an offer not sure what they go for

Back