Come On The Villa

Alan The Wagon

Petrolheads
Noticed theres a fantasy footie league on site, no doubt i'll be entering nxt season, just as the title says its way off topic and im probably on my own on this, but im n avid aston villa fan :icon_pray:and jst hoping we can turn the reds over 2morrow :pray: and just curious is there any other villains on site?

Cheers guys,

Alan.

Yeah, am Villa through and through, so that's at least two of us flying the Claret and Blue flag Alan. I know it's "only" the Carling Cup, but a bit of silverware is long overdue.

Think we'll thrash them 1-0 :pray:

i cant believe there's two villa fans on here!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck tomorrow, you have a great chance in a one off game, once you's dont bottle it, as you's are playing well now

Ah well paulo close mate, :icon_cry: maybe if it was richard dunne practicaly tryin on berbatov's jersey he wud have seen red!! Ref was pathetic, but united took there chances and credit is due. We didnt look any way near as gud as were capable. But touch wood the villians will again make wembley in the fa cup. And as paulo said that piece ofsilverwarehopefully won't be to far away!! :pray:

A V F C!

ya I'm a united fan and I have to say Vidic should have got the line. 10 men and a goal down after few minutes it would have been a different match but having said that over the rest of the match United were the better team and deserved it on chances alone but with ten men could have been different. O neill is a great manager and has made a good team of Villa.

Agree with ye there gerry i ouldn't begrudge a team on merit and they took there chances. Ah well heres to hoping we can do a jobin the fa cup.

C'mon the Villa!!

another nice header by the rooney :049:, and berbatov actually ran more than 3 steps . :icon_omg: first cup of the season :whistle:

Vida should have seen red, no doubt about it.

Really hope villa win the FA Cup, they and Martin O Neil deserve it :clap:

Very happy Owen started but disappointed he went off injured. I know Berbatov played well but why cant he put that much effort in EVERY match?

United Fan

Your right andy, berbatov and sweat weren't 2 things i would associate with each other, but of all people he got the better of big richie dunne, who came so close to leveling the tie. Fair play lads villa for the fa cup. :thumbsup:

Rooney (unfortunately for us) was head and shoulders above any other player on the pitch, as he proved for his goal. We can moan about poor refereeing, but the best team won and I don't think Vidic being sent off would have changed much. Villa after the first half hour ran out of ideas and players such as Young, Downing, Petrov, Heskey and Cuellar simply weren't good enough on the day. Only Agbonlahor and Milner came out of it with any real credit in my opinion.

Hopefully it'll be our year for the FA Cup - at least ManU are out of it already!

Back