coilovers..

bit expensive be better to put a bit extra and buy a new set im suprised theres nobody in ireland that does this

Yeah I priced it before.. I think that's they way it's geared up, unless you have an expensive set of Teins it's not cost effective to repair the cheaper models... Any agents you deal with will just end up sending back to Uk regardless

yea i googled places in ireland to refurb them and nothing atal there tein super streets nothing special really but i like there handling very responsive so thats why id like to get them done and its only the back left thats banging but id like to get at least the two rears done dont want to get just one and then have to go back and get the other done then.

Oops... I found the old email.. It says they potential cost of repairing 1 is £200 + vat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that was super street aswell... Crazy..

Think BC are £60 each for full rebuild as a comparison

sales@tein.co.uk

jesus that is crazy F- that no way would spend the money and how is bc's that cheap and they are far more popular coilover dont make sense to me :cuckoo:

Because there not as good as tein!

BC are a budget coilover and popular because of this

I wouldn't see anything great about the Tein entry level coilovers myself.. I have bought them new before, and the BC are far better value for money for what you get at entry level... I bought a new set if BC a few months ago rather than Tein....Maybe the more expensive Teins are better but I've no experience of them.

Like anything I supouse ken

You pay for the name aswell

Tein have been a big name in the industry for a long time and supply some of the biggest motorsport teams

BC are only on the market a short time and are yet to make a name for them selfs

Both could be very similar in quality

Iirc the Basic Teins are more expensive than the BC, and again iirc the Teins are only height adjustable and use your own top mounts.. Where the BC are fully height,dampner, corner weight, adjustable and use there own top hats and are camber adjustable at the front... And pillow ball all around.. So quite a lot more for same or less money..

Even if the Teins were a better shock, there not really much use considering it cost 200 gbp to rebuild each corner... Kind of pointless to have suspension that costs too much to repair..

You could get your 1 BC coilover rebuilt 3-4 times for the price of getting 1 Tein repaired once lol

Back