clutch

jackswagon

Middle Lane Hogs
hi, would anyone have any info on where to find a suitable clutch for a wrx , rated somewhere in the region of up to 300bhp or more, and do i have to replace the flywheel too. seen a couple on ebay but dont know if they are ok or not :dunno:, thanks lads, james.

Ericsti got his off ebay and it seems to do the job grand..you need to check the flywheel it mite need skimming,but get a light weight one you wont be sorry... :thumbsup:

I also got one of ebay. its an exeedy clutch. good job. otherwise get on to damien in street performance. he;ll definately sort ya out

Yea Ebay is your man seen an exceedy clutch sold last night for 144 euro in the auctions.And theres a few there for around the 200 euro mark aswell or as the lads said Damo is your man :thumbsup:

I wouldnt bother with an after market clutch for that power, standard v5 v6 sti clutch is rated for up to 400bhp, full 3pcs kit was around 500 euro of subaru, mite be gone down a bit now do. as regards skimming unless you gave it dogs abuse and when you look at flywheel its blue in colour i wouldnt bother either

Back