Clicking

Aaron

Petrolheads
I have a clicking noise from the front left wheel, at first it thought it was a stone stuck in the tyre as it sounded like that, but i left the hand brake off and went around to the front left and just hand rolled the car back and forward from the wheel and even at a hand turn you hear the click every have 1/2 wheel rotation. Just gonna take the wheel off soon and check if there is not stone in the brake shield. Is there anything else i can check while i am at it?

Thanks in advanced.

Wheel i stripped down the cal and took the pads out. They are low but not low enough. Rush built up on the back of the disc from been parked for almost a year so gave it a good clean down. Did nothing that on the inside of the Caliper that lower piston is stiff could need redoing at some stage.
Anyways put it all back on and clicking is gone, so i reckon a stone was stuck and it fall out when it came apart.

Also finally after all these months i put the new studs on from the group buy, some where saying the paint wasn't great on it and i have the say the same!
Paint was already off on some of the studs but can you expect for 20 snots. Will post a photo after i wash her.

Back