Cheerio Tevez (another sulky $%^# gone)

Coming from a man u fan, i dont blame him for leaving he was with man u since august 2007, he was left sitting on the bench a lot of the time and when he did play he was good a lot better than berbatov. Alex ferguson treated him badly he only seemed interested in keeping tevez when ronaldo left :icon_rolleyes: I think he is a good player he scored 34 goals in 98 appearances, i was hoping he would stay

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={FE60904B-C2A8-4E60-9B05-700DBBC29BBC}&section=playerProfile&teamid=458&bioid=92819

just glad he didn't go to liverpool he would be a perfect foil for Torres IMO. I don't want ETO... I want hungry young players..and Valencia I dont get that andy when has he ever performed at world class level?
Id rather see Machida blooded and learn the trade than suffer that clown ETO

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=15934.msg196254#msg196254 date=1245513252]
.and Valencia I dont get that andy when has he ever performed at world class level?
[/quote]

Ronaldo wasn't world class when he arrived. UTD made him the player he is today. UTD can do the same with Valencia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slb2PYebSWs

As for Eto'o, he is a world class striker.

UTD need to keep winning trophies. They dont have time for players like Macheda to play week in week out to learn his trade. They need to bring in world class players along side the likes of Macheda, Gibson, Welbeck, da Silva brothers, Martin, Possebon.

Whom-ever Fergie brings in will do the job. He makes the right choice more often than not.

We need to buy someone world class because we have no1 other than rooney at the moment going forward. We need 2 top central midfielders at a minimum. Carrick is not good enough at the top level, scholes & giggs are too old now and hargreaves will probably just get injured again. And don't get me started on berbatov

As for tevez, I was torn about wanting him to stay or go.

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=15934.msg196261#msg196261 date=1245515201]
[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=15934.msg196254#msg196254 date=1245513252]
.and Valencia I dont get that andy when has he ever performed at world class level?
[/quote]

Ronaldo wasn't world class when he arrived. UTD made him the player he is today. UTD can do the same with Valencia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slb2PYebSWs

As for Eto'o, he is a world class striker.

UTD need to keep winning trophies. They dont have time for players like Macheda to play week in week out to learn his trade. They need to bring in world class players along side the likes of Macheda, Gibson, Welbeck, the Silva brothers, Martin, Possebon.

Whom-ever Fergie brings in will do the job. He makes the right choice more often than not.
[/quote]

HIs recent record sucks..I hate all this rose tinted sh!t...Hargreaves=dud...Nani=dud...Anderson=dud..berbatov=dud...in fact tevez is the last successful signing utd made..And ferguson didnt even want him!!

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=15934.msg196230#msg196230 date=1245502448]
shows a lack of ambition to drop utd for city!!!!
still....bags of cash to get that neck sorted out!!!
:icon_grin: :icon_grin:
[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lfc all the way

Back