Carbon Wrap... Small Offcut needed!

JAMIE-TYPERV6

Octane Boostaholics
Hey all,

Does anyone have a small offcut of carbon wrap lying around...? I need approx 6" x 6" to wrap my OZ centre caps for my summer wheels.

Any help would be greaty appreciated, :thumbsup:

Jamie.

hi jamie,
i have a shed load of in my garage spare after wrapping my bonnet, pm me your address and ill send it on, anto

[quote author=anto555 link=topic=33208.msg380572#msg380572 date=1328883944]
hi jamie,
i have a shed load of in my garage spare after wrapping my bonnet, pm me your address and ill send it on, anto
[/quote]

Hi anto i could do with some if ya have any more spare after you sort jamie will sort you out for it if you want thanks alan

[quote author=John L. link=topic=33208.msg380576#msg380576 date=1328885690]
Lads you dont have any centre caps 58mm outside dia lying around do you ? any kind thanks.
[/quote]

i have old speedlines ones there you can have foc think there 60mm if there any good to you :thumbsup:

im looking to mount my swirlpot and twin 044s and filter on either an ali plate or carbon to mount in the boot i have a templete at home i could measue maybe 24ins x 12ins ayb less

@ al ,not sure i would have that much will check later when home and let you know .

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=33208.msg380690#msg380690 date=1328954046]
@ al ,not sure i would have that much will check later when home and let you know .
[/quote]

thanks i just measured i think i could get away with 10ins x 21ins but if a lil bigger gives my some headrooom to play with

Karma to Anto for sending me some carbon wrap in the post and for free... Pure gent and greatly appreciated.

Another example of some wondeful club spirit!

Speaking about carbon wrap. Does anyone know a good place to get the roof of my wagon done and what it might cost..... :653:

Back