CAR VALET

Jesus I must book the wagon in with them some lunchtime and get that done... it's a disgrace at the minute!

Shouldn't probably admit this... but hasn't been washed since Terenure car show back in July :whistle: :facepalm

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6™ link=topic=39915.msg463761#msg463761 date=1391183630]
Jesus I must book the wagon in with them some lunchtime and get that done... it's a disgrace at the minute!

Shouldn't probably admit this... but hasn't been washed since Terenure car show back in July :whistle: :facepalm
[/quote]
:roll:
Jamie stick up a pic of there. Its well worth it , what ever they use on the windscreen , I rarely have to use wipers on the motorway

[quote author=BazGF8 link=topic=39915.msg463763#msg463763 date=1391184439]
[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6™ link=topic=39915.msg463761#msg463761 date=1391183630]

[/quote]
:roll:
Jamie stick up a pic of there.
[/quote]

There you go Baz... Hard to capture how filty it is. Everytime I get in and out I have to be careful not to touch it as I get destroyed! Gets loads of TLC mechanics wise... But pointless trying to keep it clean at this time of the year with the roads I commute on. In saying that... It's definitely getting a wash soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
Jamie, I'll wash your car FOC if you last until this years Terenure. I'll also be nice and de-ironise, detar, clay and GtechniQ your windows.

I'll even come to you. All you've to do is supply garden hose, extension lead and tea.

Don't worry Jamie, this is for you :D

m182cm.jpg

Back