Car Storage Required

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Bit of an odd request but I've a car in storage the last couple of years but recently lost it due to a couple of fellas moving out and not being able to afford the rent between the remainder of us.

So I'm looking for somewhere in north co. Dublin (Lusk area if possible), to store the car that will be dry and secure.

Would appreciate if anyone could let me know if they know of anywhere.

have you anywhere to put it rob. I bought a carcoon for mine but I think you can get outdoor ones too. There a great job for storage. Car comes out of it the very same way you put it into it.. its like going back in time when you take it out of it... well sort of :multijump:

What size did you buy? And where did you buy?

Was looking at them too, dont have anywhere to leave it outside the house but that way I could at least leave the car where it is in a container. The container can get damp, have a load of dehumidifiers to try and reduce the moisture in the air.

I bought a medium one. Bought it off a friend who sold the car he was storing. I've the indoor one with the frame on it so you can drive the car in and out of. The side zips down as well if you wanted to do bits with the car still inside. There is trickle charger on it too for the battery.The fans are going all the time in it so thats the only cost with it is a bit of power. They are gone expensive to buy but seriously worth it as I said the car will come out of it the same as it went in. not a speck of dust or moisture. For anyone keeping a car long term and will be parking it up for a few months every year its well worth getting one

There is no way your missus will let you have both robbie . Good to see she has ya on a short lead lol :whip:

Back