Car for herself

Gar571

Sunday Drivers
Hi lads I've been writing on another post about my misses looking to buy an rx8 which I now told her she's not getting due a lot of your selves opinions and stories. So she is returning to Ireland before me and has around 7k to spend on a car what we have narrowed it down to is a Golf mk5 1.4 or tdi, Mini Cooper or strangely a Ford Fiesta because she knows it's reliable. We've trawled through done deal and all the other usual haunts but main problem is I won't be there to look over a car if it's private sale so do any of use know a car that fits the above description you can vouch for! Any help would be greatly appreciated

The Golf with the 1.4 TSI engine is a peach. 170bhp out of the box, Turbo and Supercharged. If she was looking at an RX8, she'd only get fed up fairly sharpish with a TDI engine IMO. Fiesta ST is a cracker of a car aswell. Will she be doing much mileage? If worried about buying a lemon just buy main dealer, have an indie mechanic check it over or pay for an AA Inspection.

She's a silly woman she bought a BMW 1 series without telling me I woke up to a message yesterday morning I laughed till I realised I'm gonna have to listen to her when it goes wrong

What year is it.
My friends wife bought one a few years ago and it went legal because of all the issues with it!

I had a bmw....never again unless I win the lotto and it's some form of m car. Every time I got into the thing there was a bong or a bing on the dash....like a small irritating child.....I want....I needs

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back