can't log out

skips

Octane Boostaholics
ISDC Club Member
well lad's :smile:

sorry I don't know if this is the rite spot for this but I can't log out of the forum and can't reply to any one in my inbox
any ideas :ponder2:

thanks for the help :icon_grin:

sorry mate but that can't be it :smile: because I am a full member any other idea's :ponder:

ah ul be grand, sure why would u wana log out.

50 euro well worth it for the pms alone, not to mind all the other bonuses. :thumbsup:

just got the log out bit sorted :icon_grin: :thumbsup:( well the girlfriend did :icon_redface:) but still can't pm members

just looked at my profile and the registration date is 26th may,does that not mean im a full member to that date? (paid 50euro)

You have to pay €50 every year to be a full member and get full access to the site and discounts on events like trackdays etc :thumbsup:

If you pay late in the year (November, December) that will cover you for the following year but if you paid in May of last year then you had full member status until early Feb methinks, so its another 50 lids for ye, but the best 50 quid youll spend!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yup as above, your only covered for the next year if you join late enough in the year.

Steve.

Back