cant find it? or cant get it done?

christypeuksti

Petrolheads
Lads in your experience whats the one thing or things you cant find or get done (to a quality standard) to your subaru in Ireland? :dunno:

i think decent consistent petrol ranks up there high with most people. Also a good place that can do re-sprays etc

To be honest we have some great traders on here so Im struggling to think of anything.

To a quality standard to any car i would have to say paint work to the highest standard lacks a lot.....

doesn't seem to exist in ireland and i've seen a lot in my time and very few has impressed me.

maybe i'm just too particular on things having to be done right and neat..........

I know a brilliant spray painter who does the work for me, everything he does is to show standard who I cant really think of anything :dunno:

I know a couple of panel beaters and spray painters in the Ashbourne area that have a very high standard/quality about their work if anyone is stuck

Someone who can tell me what the F*CKS wrong with my motor :angry: :angry:

3 different people, no answers, including the farce which is the Subaru main dealer, they might as well have been looking into a bush when I asked them to check my car, Subaru Bray couldn't tell me a wheel bearing was gone!!!!!

Useless.

Chassis codes . . . . . . If I wanted to get my car washed in a Subaru garage they would want a flippin chassis code. Can they not just type in Fog Lamps for a 99 impreza :angry:

[quote author=Cill link=topic=8335.msg99661#msg99661 date=1216199684]
Someone who can tell me what the F*CKS wrong with my motor :angry: :angry:

3 different people, no answers, including the farce which is the Subaru main dealer, they might as well have been looking into a bush when I asked them to check my car, Subaru Bray couldn't tell me a wheel bearing was gone!!!!!

Useless.
[/quote]

I'll have a look if you like,

John

Cheers for the offer John, I've heard nothing but good repprts about yourselves... :thumbsup:

I'll try and get it up to you soon

Cill i can't recomend John HIGHLY enough! :worship: does all the work on my car, really takes pride in what he does. sound bloke as well :thumbsup:

A few customers ive supplied parts to over the years have used John / Jomo and always spoke very highly of him and where always happy with his work. I dont think you will go far wrong with him to be honest :thumbsup:

Damo

[quote author=Pete link=topic=8335.msg99665#msg99665 date=1216200074]
Chassis codes . . . . . . If I wanted to get my car washed in a Subaru garage they would want a flippin chassis code. Can they not just type in Fog Lamps for a 99 impreza :angry:
[/quote]

LOL ill second that.

Back