Can anyone on here Fix Laptops and Iphones

Aimzey

Sunday Drivers
Broke the screen on my Iphone , its shattered and apple looking for 200 odd to fix it
(B4 anyone ask's, no i wasnt birhgt enough to get insurance :icon_hang: )

Also the screen on my laptop if faulty, any slight tilt or movement and it goes black but can see what i was looking @ if u look hard enough
Its not under warranty anymore

With the iPhone it ist too bad to change the screen but there is a specific order to take off the screen. Also, you would be best to use a big magnet like apple do, if you don't and you use those s**tty things eBay sell then you will wreck the edges of your iPhone which you won't be replacing. And if you do need to send it back then apple will say that you were messing with it and may not do the work.

As for the laptop it sounds like a loose connection on the ribbon cable. What kind of laptop is it?

think shops can fix the screen for 80 euros or so
just google iphone screen repair ireland and you should find places

Cheers Dganut! :icon_grin:

Hey Amy,

I can take a look at the laptop no bother, but I'm afraid we can't fix iPhones, apple are really strict and will only allow partners repair their phones.

Steve.

I got a new iphone on insurance because i broke my screen they said it wasnt worth repairing....for a feckin screen LOL

Anyhow you can get a new iphone 4 16gb for 120quid off 3 for 60 a month

You can get the glass from irish sellers on ebay and fit it yourself. the glass only cost 15euro+local postage.

Iv done it 3 times already, getting more used to fitting them every time

[quote author=PDtuning link=topic=26268.msg308541#msg308541 date=1283506071]
You can get the glass from irish sellers on ebay and fit it yourself. the glass only cost 15euro+local postage.

Iv done it 3 times already, getting more used to fitting them every time
[/quote]

Handy thing to be able to do......side line work maybe :smile:

Steve are u @ Japfest Sunday? Ill bring the laptop with me if you are .

I seen the kits on ebay ok for around 40 euros, watched a utube video on how to do it but i aint that brave. And there is no one really around waterford that does it and I wouldnt feel comfortable sending it off to someone i dont know ,incase i never see the phone again

I wouldn't bother with the kits! They are seriously bad, a pain in the ass, and I'm a computer engineer and used to building those circuits haha

If you are going to put the kit on it then get someone who knows their stuff!

Back