C pillar respray???

DUFFMAN

Member Number 25Full ISDC Members 2015
ISDC Club Member
Anyone spray the black plastic piece on the C pillar.

Mine has gone sliver, what did you use to do the job?

Thanks Johnny

Not and easy job to do as it?s all 1 trim that runs up to the front windscreen and the clips usually break when removing them but it?s the best way to do them otherwise you need to mask up everything. I?ve used a MATT Black before same as the wipers arms :thumbsup:

I think L'aunsport in Japan does some carbon ones but don't quote me on that. The second option would be to paint them black again and the third option would be to get them carbon dipped.

Johnny you are better off getting some satin black vinyl and wrapping it. You could remove the trim and bring it to a vinyl wrap company & they will do it for you. Not worth painting them though as the same thing happens. BMW used a 3M satin black vinyl on their exterior trim and it is so durable. Most vinyl companies will stock it if you fancy giving it a go yourself. There is a crowd out on Airton Rd in Tallaght called Sign & Digital. They should stock it.

Johnny you are better off getting some satin black vinyl and wrapping it. You could remove the trim and bring it to a vinyl wrap company & they will do it for you. Not worth painting them though as the same thing happens. BMW used a 3M satin black vinyl on their exterior trim and it is so durable. Most vinyl companies will stock it if you fancy giving it a go yourself. There is a crowd out on Airton Rd in Tallaght called Sign & Digital. They should stock it.

And you won't have to remove it if you do it yourself.

Back