c*nt of a thing happened!!!

goldenjohn

Octane Boostaholics
Was de taring the car today, lovely day for it, just finnished detaring and gave the car its wash after........the usuall....., then moved on to polishing the car once again i was thinking lovely day for it, put on the first coat of polish and then took it off, and then put on the second coat of polish and mum called me in for a cup of tea, i was hesitant for a minute but said, SHER ITS A LOVELY DAY i'll have a quick cup and take of the polish after, no sooner had the tea hit my lips..........started pouring rain and the polish on the car........ awh its a disaster, the polish is gone all scummy and impossible to take off, and now its too cold, what a painfull end to the day, all i can do now is wait till morning and get it off, car is now in garage so hopefully it will have dried in by morning :doh: :doh: :doh: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

Re: glockenspiel of a thing happened!!!

kept mine in the shed today when i was polishin mine up , looked like rain showers all day but never came thankfully

Awh it'l be some job in the morning to have car lookin well, went out and there's a slight mist covering the car, ggggrrrrrrrrr

its snowing over in the east dont think ye be doin it tomorrow johnny boy

Back