Buying advice (Impreza)

[quote author=RB555 link=topic=13662.msg170479#msg170479 date=1237800738]
would it be safe to say another con of owning an Impreza is that it is more of a target for thieves?

if i were to buy my Impreza I'd have it parked in an open parking area of an apartment complex!
[/quote]

Some what... but these days evreything is being nicked. Good alarm... dirty big chain or your best bet as you live in an apartment complex and they won't know which one... would be a detachable steering wheel!

[quote author=RB555 link=topic=13662.msg170479#msg170479 date=1237800738]
would it be safe to say another con of owning an Impreza is that it is more of a target for thieves?

if i were to buy my Impreza I'd have it parked in an open parking area of an apartment complex!
[/quote]

I have lived in finglas all my life and my brother lived in Ballymum with are classed be insurance companies as high risk areas yet I've never had an impreza touched in either place. I've had Imprezas the last 7 years now.

If someone wants your car their going to get it but a good alarm and immobiliser usually keeps them safe enough.

Im sure whatever you go for you will be happy.(will reget not buying subaru though)

Im spending max 50m yoyos week on juice and would do about 330km per week on quick main road.

one good point that wasent mentioned was when you wake on the morning its "oh good time to drive again and not oh s**t time for work"

Good alarm most essential may be a barganing tool with garage where your buying from.And not just the normal central locking and imobilisor

:smokin:

Back