bug and blob

pat the farmer

Sunday Drivers
sunday 15th april met an all black bug eye going through adare around 6pm!!!and a blue blob eye coming out of ennis around 11.45am!!!

PAT THE FARMER.

Or AKA Packie G ?

i'm just after copping who you are,

Your car is looking well, all ya txt'd me was the STI badge !!

well holy god!!!!! ive just coped the picture of your car,was it taken outside your dads house???? jesus its a small world :thumbsup:

Tis a small world alright Pat, Whats the craic with ya.
You must have been out in Ennis at the drifting on sunday and I was out at home and actually took the scoobie with me which I usually wouldn't have.

Keep her lit !! :thumbsup:

yeah we went too the drifting!!!!! big respect to those boys,they are some pilots :icon_pray: they would be some lads to draw grass,mack :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: all is good here,my better half is expecting our 2nd baby :clap: looking forward to that!!!! how are all of you??????????????????

was down in ennis aswell for the drifting , have a mate in the amatures . the pro boys have some serious skills . young mckeever had a bad smack and then recovery lorry dropping it from about 2 ft , :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

queens nite club was :beerbang:

d lad in the yellow cam,i think his name was aidan walsh,he was pure class!!!! we left at the semi-final stage,do you know who won? how did your mate get on?

o you have such a hard life mack!!!!!!!!decisions, decisions, decisions!!!!! what will you do!!!! :icon_biggrin: well ware with your TWO subarus :thumbsup:

Back