Bray C&C and North East C&C

AndyC

ISDC Club Member
It's been a few years since I attended any sort of car meet but these two events have come to my attention. Why have two car meets, one in Dundalk and one in Bray on the same day? Is it a rivalry thing? A dislike for each others events? Is it purely an attempt to geographically please as many people as possible?

Bray c&c kinda died off the last while Andy getting bad publicity from lads leaving acting the cnut. I've been to dundalk a lot of times and it's a great event one of the best in the country imo. I don't think it's a rivalry thing and maybe it's as you say to please people from all over.

Bray had issue with owners of car park and had to
Move venue which wasn’t great from parking pov. Dundalk going from strength to strength. Get a lot of class cars from the north Lamborghini Ferrari mclarens etc. lot of car clubs support also. Great venue with lots of space.

Theirs C&C events on all over the country , not just those 2. Its a geo graphical thing and people not wanting to travel far :ROFLMAO:

But Dundalk C&C is generally bigger as you get a good few from the North, its all ways a good turn out.

I recon the closer to the non-VRT land, the better cars you will see. 🤫
Our hobby is half the price up their :cry:
Theirs a hell of a lot of fresh Jap UK reg cars owned by irish, just they tend to avoid large gatherings for obvious reasons... for how long they will get a way with it :unsure:

Back