Brake upgrade advise

johnny555v2

I want to upgrade the brakes on my 95 sti Impreza it a version2 555 limited Edition Jdm model I’ve got 17s on work sr1s I’d like to get bigger brakes but would like to hang on to the wheels and was wondering what my options are and where to find them for the best price etc cheers any help would be great

V5 upgrade which consists of front 4-pots and rear 2-pots. there's adapter kits for rear caliper's if bolts don't line up same disc can be used 295mm i think is on yours up front keep same alloy

brembos Would be the best upgrade from a new age sti but check your wheel will clear brembos Before you buy them 👍👍

V5 upgrade which consists of front 4-pots and rear 2-pots. there's adapter kits for rear caliper's if bolts don't line up same disc can be used 295mm i think is on yours up front keep same alloy
Have you got an example picture of the ones your talking about lad by any chance?

If you knew someone with brembos on a classic already be the job try one of your wheels on their's many a lad caught out after fitting on here

Those wheels are notorious for not taking bbk. So either the wheels or the brakes. Unless 4pot APs, l think they are smaller than the sti brembo which are on the chunky side.

classic subaru sti four pots and new age brembo but them brembo's wont clear your alloy

Attachments

• Refurbished_WRX_4_Pot_Front_Calipers_Impreza_20012007_WRX_3345_9332.png
    Refurbished_WRX_4_Pot_Front_Calipers_Impreza_20012007_WRX_3345_9332.png
    873.5 KB · Views: 3
  • s-l300.jpeg
    s-l300.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
Back