Brake Pads

pugtk

Sunday Drivers
I've new discs and pads all around on the type r. Pads in the front are some unknown motor factor brand, I cant remember what now. But for the power level of the car I'm not impressed.

The four calipers have been rebuilt, with braided brake lines and Dot5.1

I was looking at a set of Kevlar pads from godspeed for all around or just brembo oe replacements from icp. Would they make much of a difference?

I don't rally the complete arse out of the car, but like to move along the odd time so I would like an improvement.

Just in comparison to the brembos on my brothers evo5 with again oe brembo pads theres a huge difference.

Or should I just wait and do a newage brembo conversion?

Probably go for a fast road pad if you looking to get less brake fade and more bite out of them when hot. So many different brands out there project mu pads get good results off a few lads I know. I have ds2500 all round nice feel work from cold very little fade when pushed. A few lads had CL pads supposed to have great bite but produce a fair bit of dust but sure they all do that. I don?t think them Kevlar pads are that by name only??? Don?t buy red stuff they will be great in short therm but will fade off. Performance friction get good reviews also I read up for hours before I upgraded to big brake kit but same brands I listed first kept popping up I found

Back