Brake pads

colm check with carroll and roche as i got the same seal kits for in around the same money and those fronts it says only do one side
you have pm mate

I got a set of brake pads off cda on here, carbon axxis or something along them lines and can't fault them.

[quote author=Rob Spec C link=topic=38050.msg437400#msg437400 date=1370723433]
[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=38050.msg437383#msg437383 date=1370703779]
Gave my AP's a clean and checked the discs and pads. Pads have plenty of life left on them so I'm good for another few months I think. Some weird build up on the rear of the disc I had to clean. So should provide a bit more stopping power now. I'm dreading the day I need to replace those 2 piece discs. 350 sterling for just the discs!! Need to find a cheaper alternative single piece disc maybe.
[/quote]

If not tracking it then you could, but if you'll be putting them to good use, then you'l need the 2 piece disks. I tried the cheaper route and found the single piece disks are holding way too much heat :wall:

Need to sell them and upgrade to 2 piece before the next trackday :icon_hang:
[/quote]

Yeah i think ill keep the two piece setup. i like to brake late so these are great for that, just need to pony up the cash for the new disc sections later in the year.

looked like this on the rear:

I think i might need to upgrade the brakes again if i up the power to near the 400 mark, legacy is a bit heavier than the impreza's so needs the extra stopping power, maybe a set of 6 pot AP's! Who wants my 4 pot AP setup! lol!

Back