Body work and paint

robbie83

Hi all,
I am looking for some bodywork to tackle rust issues around the boot area, sills, cross members and arches of my 2004 Impreza WRX. I also need the twisted side skirts mended, some bodywork dents removed and the roof repainted. Does anyone know where I can get this type of work done to a high standard in or around the Dublin-Meath area?
Thanks.

Depending on condition of the subframes then you might get away with removing them media blasting them and powder coating them but they need to be solid . New ones are around 500 quid

Very few places do a 1 stop shop with welding/painting so it might be better get the welding and under body work done and then off for painting .

Depending on condition of the subframes then you might get away with removing them media blasting them and powder coating them but they need to be solid . New ones are around 500 quid

Very few places do a 1 stop shop with welding/painting so it might be better get the welding and under body work done and then off for painting .
Thanks for your help.

All I can say is good luck! and may god bless you trying to find someone to do that work in this country. Currently going through my own 2 year nightmare with a bodyshop.

Last edited:
How's it going.
I would suggest getting repair panels/replacement panels first if possible/available.
To have it done properly, the affected areas need to be cut out and replaced.
Unfortunately, if not done this way ,the rust will reappear in about 12months...
It's not cheap to have it done correctly, and it depends on the extent of the rust .
See if you can get repair panels, and if you can contact me and I'll get you a price for the work to be done correctly.

Back