blue tooth

scoobyjoe2007

Petrolheads
lads i bought the girlfriend an i phone last night and when she tried to send me stuff on via bluetooth today it wouldnt work...

she went into the shop and the girl inside told her the blutooth will only work if sending to another i phone...

she rang customer care and explained it to them... and they said its a problem with the phone...

she went into the shop again and they said basically nothing wrong with phone....

can i just go in 2morro and look for my money back..... because if they dont know what they on about i dont want it

Data cant be transferred via bluetooth using an iphone, bluetooth only works for connecting to audio devices,headsets and bluetooth car kits.

iphones have a poxy version of bluetooth because of the way the information is saved in their poxy software......
audio only im afraid
if people in the phone shops were ever trained properly on what they are selling then it wouldnt be an issue cause they would be able to explain that to ya.....

looks like you have been mis sold the item to me

Copyright infringement seems to be the main reason why you cant transfer files using iphone, if you bought 10 songs via itunes on your iphone from itunes store and sent them to mates etc free of charge, that would technically be against the law so dont think file transfer will ever be available on the iphone.

I know when we received training on the iphone, one of the first things that was covered was this as most people tend to share pics, music files etc. through bluetooth so this was something we needed to know about.

Where did you buy the iphone from...as in what store...Carphone Warehouse or an o2 branch, PM me if you want, Ill see if I can do anything, depends on where it was purchased from though. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jonnie

thanks for the info ...bought it from vodafone

i bought 2 phones....one for her and for me

it was pics that i had on my old phone...i sent them to her and she saved them to the pc...she then put them on her new phone and she was trying to send them to my new phone

a lot of hassle i know.... but i not up on this technology that comes with phones.... i would rather be outside dismantling a car.... ha ha

As they all said, unfortunatley can only use bluetooth with other apple products. Cant be used with all car kits either

Back