Blue blob sti, Clarecastle

Hi Neelie.
I was passing through closer to 12 and again a few time after that
05 blob sti.

Hi Neelie.
I was passing through closer to 12 and again a few time after that
05 blob sti.

In around that time anyways, I checked the clock a bit later and subtracted a bit haha. Beauty of a car! just moved to Ennis and got back into a blob aswell :)

That's your man that owns kelleher signs and does the rally photography. His blob

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

That's your man that owns kelleher signs and does the rally photography. His blob

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

That depend on the reg.
he's is 04
Mine is 05.
Pedro 555 is 06.
So depends on the year LOL.

There are few more around but are bugeyes

Hi Neelie

Not this time, was out the Quin rd alright earlier, but not over towards the lahinch last night.

Mack

Only saw the back end briefly while passing :) also nice blue 05! You have a doppelganger!

Should have gone to specsavers Eileen, ????????it was me but its 06 reg, always there getting coffee????

Ah nice! Yeah I just saw it in the corner of my eye last minute as I drove by and was sure I saw 05 lol, sorry! :icon_biggrin: look forward to seeing her properly some time soon! :subaru:

Mack I think again today at the maxol clarecastle that was me and zigster waving in the 03 blue blob ha. We must do a wee Ennis meet up for coffee or something ha

yup thats me, Spotted the wave alright, heard the rumble as ye were taking off from the roundabout.
Had spotted ye parked in the car park at the corner prior to that.

yup thats me, Spotted the wave alright, heard the rumble as ye were taking off from the roundabout.
Had spotted ye parked in the car park at the corner prior to that.
Yeah that was us going for a wee walk by the river ha. Savage spot for pics down there actually.

Back