Blobeye sti widetrack

Bryan Daly

Hi iv a 2005 wrx sti widetrack and it keeps eating the tyres on the outside on the front. Iv got it tracked twice by the same guy and he tells me it's ment to have toe in on the tracking on front for handling reasons anyone know if this is correct.. I'd appreciate some advice

Hi Brian It shouldn’t be eating tyres . Something isn’t right . Camber or serious toe in . Is it standard suspension and how long is this happening

It's on the prodrive suspension that came on the car I think I'm just going to go do a different lad this time and get a four wheel alignment done.it only been happening since I let that guy track my car.. and the tyre ain't cheap michelin pilot supersports..was thinking of changing any advice it's running 305 bhp going by prodrive

It's the garage, had a very reputable tyre company in limerick tell me once the computer said it's perfect and my steering wheel was 90 degrees off, seriously.

Go to someone that knows there stuff with regards tracking, 30 euro with the right person will save you 300 on new front tyres with someone that doesnt

Will do thanks for advice.. who did u use in limerick I'm only dwn in buttevant wouldn't b to far to travel if it was done right..

You could try mark Murphy motors in Cork man very reputable guy and knows subaru, has done a lot of work for lads in club in the past not sure of he does tracking but I'm sure he can out you onto someone who does

Pilot supersports are a great tyre. Ain’t much more to upgrade to unless you go cup 2. But only a summer and track tyre and expensive At 180 a corner for 18” .

Back